[TYPO3-core] RFC #9246: debug_trail gives no filename

Franz Holzinger franz at fholzinger.com
Thu Nov 13 10:02:58 CET 2008

Hello,

Ingo Renner a écrit :
> Francois Suter wrote:
>
> Hi Francois,
>
>> I agree with that, just like recently a patch of mine adding the SQL
>> statement to the debug trace was committed to 4.2 with Ingo's approval.
>
> I think this one is different. Your patch added information that was
> hard or not at all possible to get.
> Franz' patch adds information that is easy to know/to guess/to see from
> the class name.

This patch is part of the TYPO3 API t3lib_div which is used also by non
experts. I think they should not be forced to learn the class names of
the TYPO3 Core and invest additional time in the searching for file
names, if they had only wanted to develop a simple TYPO3 extensions.

It is needed, because many extension developers need this function and
they want to save time.

- Franz