[TYPO3-core] RFC: #9786: Remove duplicate JS-Files in backend.php

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Thu Nov 13 09:42:05 CET 2008

Hi,

Dmitry Dulepov schrieb:

>> Solution is simple: use array_unique before writing the script-tags
>
> Side note: I usually use file name as the array key:
>
> $obj->jsFiles[$filename] = $filename;
>
> It saves me one array_unique in my code.
>
> No impact on the patch, just a note for future. We could use the
> same trick in the core.

same is used for the CSS files, i would prefer this.

One thing: What is when you need a JS file to be loaded before your one?
I discussed that issue yesterday with Julian where he wanted to use the
backendsearch.js. Now with the patch of course you could include it by
yourself and the last one will be removed by the array_unique - works
but not the "nice" way :-)

vg Steffen