[TYPO3-core] RFC #9741: wrong anchor links with absRefPrefix option enabled

Stefan Galinski sgalinski at df.eu
Wed Nov 12 13:02:22 CET 2008

> yes they are, as he added $GLOBALS['TSFE']->absRefPrefix to script path
> too (Stefan, please be more descriptive)

Sorry, I thought that the short patch doesn't need much explanations. Next time I will be more descriptive. Promised... :-)

> Patch looks good, some spaces are missing.

New version is attached... Also I have removed the two hunks which are adding the additional newlines at the end of the files which are presumably added by my editor.

Regarding the spaces I changed just the modfied lines, because I have read in some former discussions that CGL issues should be always splitted from the fixes/additions. I hope this is ok...

I have added a patch for 4.2.3 also.

--
Stefan Galinski