[TYPO3-core] RFC Feature Request #9670 Code-Completion for TypoScript in the t3editor

Stephan Petzl spetzl at gmx.at
Wed Nov 12 11:51:08 CET 2008

Steffen Kamper schrieb:
> Hi olly,
>
> +1 on your work - i know how time expensive such work is, many thanks!

Yeah indeed, thanks very much! its great you people find time to help us
fixing these bugs.

Here is some documentation of our codecompletion project (sorry, just a
german version at the moment):
http://www.hahnepeter.de/t3ecc/kartnig_praktikum_codecompletion.pdf
http://www.synapsick.net/fileadmin/rackattack/files/Seminararbeit_Codecompletion_fur_Typoscript.pdf

It doesn't give you the details but a quite good overview. We have to
say that these docs were not written for the TYPO3 community in the
first place but for the viennese institute of computer technology.
However, we will write a short technical documentation that incorporates
ongoing refactoring.
Therefore feedback and suggestions are very much appreciated...
Maybe there should be a Typoscript developer guide too, so people see
whats actually possible with the codecompletion...

BR Stef