[TYPO3-core] FYI: TYPO3 4.3-alpha1 on Nov 12th 2008

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Tue Nov 11 15:28:18 CET 2008

Hi,

Dmitry Dulepov schrieb:
> Hi!
>
> Steffen Kamper wrote:
>> yes, but there is no patch in corelist yet. Masi wanted to come up with
>> one, and if not at least your latest one should be here in list.
>
> I post patches to the BT only.
>
> I thought it makes sense to commit my version now and do
> improvements later if anyone wants to improve anything. The patch is
> ready and working.

i know that, but isn't it a rule that all has to go through the RFCs?

Anyway i'm fine with commit your version as i tested it long period and
it worked well, and i stated that even if there is no update from Ingo
or Masi yet, it's a good and solid base to work on, so here is my
(unformal) +1

vg Steffen