[TYPO3-core] RFC #9682: Feature: Workspace should use DB mount of BE user/group

Sonja Scholz ss at cabag.ch
Tue Nov 11 14:18:16 CET 2008

Hi Dmitry, hi all

I attached a new diff patch to this mail and to the bug report. The new
patch is a clean Eclipse patch against the current trunk. Additionally
with the new patch its possible in workspace configuration to decide,
that the file mounts are also used from user/group profile.

Where can I upload my modified version (only page 75 is changed) of the
trunk version of doc_core_inside documentation, because the max upload
size of bug report is smaller than the file size?

Greets,

Sonja