[TYPO3-core] RFC: #9758: Write Configuration to extTables.php

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Tue Nov 11 10:19:46 CET 2008

Hi Masi,

Martin Kutschker schrieb:

> You must enter it only once for the session. Superadmin or not I really
> think that these extension have no extra password protection is a flaw.
>
> Masi

you might be right, but there are extensions where you can do it.
Think of Quixplorer where you can edit localcon.php, yesterday i saw an
extension doing exactly the issue of this TFC (but badly with DB-records)

I limited it now to TCA and TBE_STYLES, so i think that therefore we
don't need additional auth for admins.

vg Steffen