[TYPO3-core] RFC: #9415 - "Do" Dropdown in Workspace module doesn't respect users rights

Christopher Christopher at temporaryforwarding.com
Sun Nov 9 11:01:37 CET 2008

Hi Franz,

you can just add them by hand; you don't need a special programme.
Just add them to this file:
http://forge.typo3.org/repositories/entry/typo3v4-core/trunk/typo3/sysext/lang/locallang_mod_user_ws.xml
by adding the label-tags with index and content as you need.

Kind regards

Christopher

news:mailman.1.1226224006.14130.typo3-team-core at lists.netfielders.de...