[TYPO3-core] RFC: #8205: Shortcut ends in parse_url-error

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Wed Nov 5 01:10:40 CET 2008

Hi,

there was one problem left. When you make a shortcut from filelist there
was a problem determing the basename.

urldecode was done for complete url which made it impossible to
parse_url, because in id a path was given.

I removed the urldecode there for proper parse_url.

But then the regular expression doesn't match slash at the end, so i
made the urldecode there with the id-part.

I also added a space after the prefix, so if you make a shortcut in
filelist on folder fileadmin/templates/ shortcut is named "Shortcut
templates"

vg Steffen