[TYPO3-core] RFC: #9052: [feature] Remove JS popup when login expired

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 08:46:50 CET 2008

Hi!

Christoph Koehler wrote:
> Everyone,
>
> As mentioned above, that line was lost and is indeed needed for the old
> backend. I changed some labels around for better readability. Please
> review.

Guys (Steffen, you too!), please, attach your patches to the bug
report. This is a requirement. If this discussion ends with nothing,
at leat we will have all recent patches in the bug report. Whoever
wants to work with this bug report later, will be able to use latest
patch if it is attached to the bug report.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 translations support