[TYPO3-core] RFX: #9286: use native JSON-methods instead of 3rd party json script

Oliver Hader oliver at typo3.org
Mon Nov 3 16:12:19 CET 2008

Hi Dmitry,

Dmitry Dulepov schrieb:
> Hi!
>
> Oliver Hader wrote:
>> +1 on using json_encode() instead of the third party lib
>> -1 on unexpected magic
>
> What about marking t3lib_div wrapper as deprecated?

Beautiful! :) I forgot about that. And furthermore I changed all calls
to t3lib_div::array2json() to use json_encode() now directly.

See attached patch that I'm going to commit in the next few hours.
I've also tested the behaviour with IRRE and some modules using
typo3/ajax.php with a JSON response.

olly
--
Oliver Hader