[TYPO3-core] RFC: #9052: [feature] Remove JS popup when login expired

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Sat Nov 1 20:26:45 CET 2008

Hi,

now i could test it, and yes, i really love it! The popups were really
annoying to me, especially on windows where the focus was stolen while
working in different application, very annoying behaviour.

So i'm +1 for pushing this feature into.

The grey skin fits for t3skin. Also as Dmitry mentioned something for
real logout has to be added.

I didn't looked into code yet, so this is only a +0.5 for testing.

vg Steffen