[TYPO3-core] RFC #2905: DAM Styling is bad in t3skin

Benjamin Mack benni at typo3.org
Sat May 31 00:20:22 CEST 2008

Hey team,

this is a SVN patch request.

Type: visual bugfix

BT reference: http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=2905

Branches: Trunk + TYPO3-4.2

Problem: As you might have noticed, the tabs in the element browser (and
the DAM tabs) are styled badly in t3skin. This is because these are the
only two occurences where the "tabMenu" and not the "dynTabMenu" is
used. Well, the original t3skin author never styled tabMenu properly.

Solution: I took care of that and added the appropriate styles.
Additionally, I fixed another t3skin bug that showed the yellow color in
the dynTabs when you moved to the border of a tab.

As I consider this bug as important, I could even consider putting this
one in 4.1.x  -- ok with you guys ?

--
greetings,
benni.