[TYPO3-core] RFC #8505: String "File/Files" in Fileadmin are hardcoded

Martin Kutschker martin.kutschker-n0spam at no5pam-blackbox.net
Thu May 29 21:51:28 CEST 2008

Stefano Kowalke schrieb:
> Hi
>
> i updated the patch:
>
> * rename the lang-labels:
>   file_upper->fileSingular
>   files_upper->filesPlural

Ok.

> * found more hardcoded labels. Make these transable.

Should TEMP perhaps be changed to something more speaking like
"TEMPORARY FILES"? This question could also asked on the HCI list :-)

> * Code Cleaning for affected functions -> to the new CGL.
>         spaces before and after . = += == .=
>         spaces after , in argument list
>         remove break in default case
>         indent break as code indentation

Please, don't mix up code clean-up and fixes/features. It's hard to tell
otherwise what happens. No need to split this simple one up, but keep it
in mind for future patches.

But while your at it, we usually also change while(each) to foreach().

Masi