[TYPO3-core] RFC: #8418: using accessListRenderMode has several bugs

Jeff Segars jsegars at alumni.rice.edu
Tue May 27 19:16:21 CEST 2008

Benjamin Mack wrote:
> Hey Jeff,
>
> the help icon change? I haven't seen a new icon here (except as on the
> screenshot). Otherwise please go ahead and commit... there are two +1s,
> I counted.

I'm referring to the history / undo icon change (see attached
screenshots).  This will affect all listboxes, whether
accessListRenderMode is enabled or not. The icon itself isn't changing,
we're just referencing a different one.

I think it's a better icon, just want to make sure we should change it
across the board right now :)

Thanks,
Jeff