[TYPO3-core] RFC: #8418: using accessListRenderMode has several bugs

Jeff Segars jsegars at alumni.rice.edu
Tue May 27 18:26:10 CEST 2008

Steffen Kamper wrote:
>> Bugtracker references:
>> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=8414
>>
>> Branches: 4.2 or trunk
>>
>> Problem:
>> - help is always shown as fulltext regardless the user setting
>> - colors are from oldskin (missing in t3skin)
>> - has "check all" but not "uncheck all"
>> - missing "revert selection"

Big improvement, Steffen! +1 based on testing in IE6, IE7, Firefox, and
Safari.

Is everyone else OK with the icon change? I think its much clearer and a
definite improvement, but I'm a tiny bit hesitant about changing icons
in a bugfix release when users may already be used to the previous icons.

Thanks,
Jeff