[TYPO3-core] RFC: #8501: Template module - overview

Oliver Hader oliver at typo3.org
Mon May 26 21:44:31 CEST 2008

Hi Steffen,

Steffen Kamper schrieb:
> So here is the patch that renders it like Dmitry' screenshot.
>
> I cleaned up the whole file using CGL, remaining work is the localisation.
> I will look to simular views to get them unique.

Thanks! In general "+1" on the results as shown in Dmitry's screenshot.
I'd like to have the functional/visual change separated from cleaning up
the whole PHP file. This makes it easier later on the find the real
changes (in general for all features/bugfixes).
So, I ask you to create a patch with only the necessary changes and an
additional cleaning patch. Thanks in advance!

One remark to the functional part:
Why are the styles put to $this->doc->inDocStylesArray instead of using
the CSS file?

olly
--
Oliver Hader