[TYPO3-core] RFC: #8501: Template module - overview

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Mon May 26 17:52:25 CEST 2008

Steffen Kamper wrote: on 26.05.2008 17:42:
> "Dmitry Dulepov [typo3]" <dmitry at typo3.org> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> news:mailman.1.1211815709.21954.typo3-team-core at lists.netfielders.de...
>> Steffen Kamper wrote:
>>> i tried, but doesn't look nice. It's the problem of the crossing cells.
>>> But
>>> decide for yourself.
>> Check the attachment. Is this better?
>>
>> --
>
> well, i'm open for both solutions. In this case we have only 3 columns,
> which make it easy to recognize. having more columns (eg in Template
> Analyzer) this could be the better solution.
>
> So let see what others think about.

+1 on Dmitry's latest screenshot. Looks great and I think is generic
enough so that it can be used on other places.

It should now be checked where else we have similar "tabular listings".
For example we have Web>Access modules which provide similar overviews
with a page tree (function "Overview")... Etc...

Cheers,
Ernesto