[TYPO3-core] FYI: CGL Notes from T3DD

Steffen Kamper steffen at sk-typo3.de
Mon May 26 14:46:17 CEST 2008

"Ingo Renner" <ingo at typo3.org> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1211805670.7060.typo3-team-core at lists.netfielders.de...
> Steffen Kamper wrote:
>
> Hi Steffen,
>
>> What's about publishing the CGL here?
>> http://forge.typo3.org/projects/show/typo3v4-core
>>
>> There is possibility to add a Wiki to the project, and this is IMHO a
>> good place for this.
>
> There's already wiki.typo3.org and I think putting the CGL into a wiki is
> not a great idea at all ;)

yes, but the general wiki is for "general" issues, teams, planning, ideas
etc.
The Wiki at forge is project-based, so it's a good place for related stuff
like CGL, rules, svn-hints etc.

I really like the forge-system as more as i work with, and a big advantage
is to have all project-related stuff at one place.

vg Steffen