[TYPO3-core] RFC #8502: Wizards > Create Multiple Pages

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Sun May 25 19:21:22 CEST 2008

Michiel Roos wrote:
> Problem:
> *  Remove List icon top right
> * Remove "Create new pages:". So only The header CREATE MULTIPLE PAGES
> * Create extra space between input fields

What I always missed is the ability to specify the type of the page. For example, when creating site structure I usually create some sysfolders. Currently wizard creates pages as normal pages and I have to go to each page and change its type to sysfolder. If we could a select box with page types next to input field, it would be great. There is no need for label for this field. It could have Standard,Shortcut and Sysfolder as list of choices.

What others think?

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team