[TYPO3-core] RFC: #8446: Template Objectbrowser menu

Steffen Kamper steffen at sk-typo3.de
Sun May 25 01:00:28 CEST 2008

"Peter Foerger" <pfoerger at gmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1211651864.8312.typo3-team-core at lists.netfielders.de...
> Steffen Kamper schrieb:
>> i renewed it, let search on top, second row options on bottom and removed
>> unneeded lines and headers, see screenshot attached
>>

> +1 by reading.
>
> BTW: Shouldn't we swap the LL to *Regular expression*, which is AFAIK
> semantically more correct?
>
> cheers
> Peter

Hi Peter,

i didn't cleaned up the labels anyway. In TS Object Browser, TS Template
Analyzer and related files i discovered much hardcoded Labels, which should
be transformed to LL, i will do that in another patch.

And as Dmitry told, we have to make new labels which makes really sense if
you think of existing translations.

vg Steffen