[TYPO3-core] Poll for 4.1.7

Thomas Hempel thomas at typo3-unleashed.net
Tue May 20 09:54:26 CEST 2008

Hi,

IMHO we should really fix this on our site. As someone already stated,
this issue will not be fixed for the final FF version. At least I don't
think so...

But we now have a FF3 RC1 and so the final is not long away. We should
also think about patch releases for version 4.0.X and 4.1.X. Many users
will update to FF3 very soon!

It doesn't matter who made the mistake we just have make sure that TYPO3
BE will work on the most recent major browser versions, don't we!?

AFAIK there some patches ready in the bugtracker. So it's not that
difficult to patch that!?

Greets,
Thomas