[TYPO3-core] RFC: #8445: Align group fields in TCEforms

Steffen Kamper steffen at sk-typo3.de
Mon May 19 11:40:56 CEST 2008

"Ingo Renner" <ingo at typo3.org> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1211189262.8800.typo3-team-core at lists.netfielders.de...
> Hi Steffen,
>
> just by reading the patch it seems that you fixed this in t3skin only.
> PLease also check the default skin and make sure that it is fixed there
> also.
>
> Also try to avoid !important in css!
>

> Ingo
>
> P.S. however thanks for your effort, looks way better!
>
> --

Hi Ingo,

i thought about that also. As we meet this weekend in Arnheim this WE
(DirtyHands) one aspect is to make t3skin to default and remove oldskin to
extension, but this would be an issue for 4.3

It's possible to assign that to "oldskin" too. i used !important because in
this case the global setting has to be overwritten, i didn't found a better
way for now, but i will recheck

vg Steffen