[TYPO3-core] RFC: #8446: Template Objectbrowser menu

Steffen Kamper steffen at sk-typo3.de
Sun May 18 10:30:50 CEST 2008

"Dmitry Dulepov [typo3]" <dmitry at typo3.org> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1211093496.1406.typo3-team-core at lists.netfielders.de...
> Steffen Kamper wrote:
>>  The menu in Object Browser is
>> - difficult to access because it's at bottom of page
>> - looks ungrouped
>> - uses ugly border arround some options
>>
>> what i did:
>> - rearranged the options on top for easy access
>> - used labels and alignments, deleted superfluous HTML
>> - aligned with css
>
> Firsts, it is not -1 :) But I am not sure I feel good about it. I
> sometimes use these options but not that much to have them at the top.
> Moving them to top means more scrolling to get to the actual content,
> which I would avoid. On the other hand, it is just another line, so no
> much scrolling... I don't know.
>
> --

Hi,

the most intention was to get search more prominent because this was very
unhandy.
The one line with the options is handy there too, we could make it
collapsable, so you don't loose any space

In each other module you have options and menu on the top, i think that is
what users expect.

vg Steffen