[TYPO3-core] [Announcement] SVN migration to svn.typo3.org

Ingmar Schlecht ingmar at typo3.org
Fri May 9 23:14:35 CEST 2008

Hi guys,

as you might have noticed, TYPO3 has got its own SVN space on
svn.typo3.org already, which has been used only for TYPO3 5.0 and FLOW3
development until now.

In the process of consolidating as many development resources as
possible to forge.typo3.org, the next step will be to migrate the TYPO3
4.x SVN from Sourceforge to svn.typo3.org.

The migration roadmap can be found at
http://forge.typo3.org/wiki/team-forge/TYPO3_4x_SVN_Migration and we
will schedule the transition for the 21st May. We expect it to take up
to one day, during which the SVN will be locked. We will notify you
again when we're starting.

The usernames will be remapped from your SF.net to your typo3.org user
accounts. The username transition table is also on the wiki page, so
please check there if the mapping is correct.

Greetings from the T3DD08,
Sebastian and Ingmar

--
Ingmar Schlecht