[TYPO3-core] Reminder: RFC #8522

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Fri May 2 16:05:48 CEST 2008

Andreas Otto wrote:
> I would like to see this issue fixed in 4.1.7 and 4.2.1.

If it is about Windows sendmail, I think we should solve it differently. The same problem may happen on *nix too if you use mini_sendmail, which is typical for chroot environment.

I think what should I do. The patch can go to SVN as is. Or it can go as better solution: "TYPO3_OS!='WIN'" can be extracted into a separate function, which later can be appended with a code for *nix systems.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team