[TYPO3-core] RFC: Replace t3editor-gluecode with general hooks

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Mon Mar 31 10:23:31 CEST 2008

Hi!

Tobias Liebig wrote:
> Problem:
> As nobody can do a full review for the whole t3editor before the 4.2RC1
> releases, we decide to extract the editor-sysext from core and release
> it as a normal extension in the TER. So the t3editor will not be part of
> the 4.2 core.

Sounds bad :( I am already very used to it. Do we trully need full code review for t3editor?

> To make this extension work in 4.2 we need to introduce some new hooks.
> They will replace the proprietary "glue-code" commited in r2718.

Looked to the patch, looks ok. I did not apply it because I do not want to loose t3editor. I noticed though that one "beta code comment" is still not removed by patch. Is this correct?

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team