[TYPO3-core] RFC: Feature Request #6087: IRRE - Localization of child records

Ingmar Schlecht ingmar at typo3.org
Sat Mar 29 23:24:54 CET 2008

Hi guys,

Olly and I just sat together and went through the patch as well as doing
functionality testing.

We just discovered some issues with asymmetric m:n relations, but the
most used case 1:n works nicely as expected.

Generally, this patch gets my +1, and Olly will come up with a follow up
patch fixing the remaining issues during the next days.

cheers
Ingmar

--
Ingmar Schlecht