[TYPO3-core] RFC: #7891: Docheader Class with Hook for dynamic change of docheaders

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at xetpoint.fi
Tue Mar 25 12:31:05 CET 2008

Tapio Markula
>>> although I largely agree that docheaders aren't as perfect yet as
>>> they could be. I'd like to postpone this to 4.3. We're so close to
>>> RC1 now that I wouldn't like to start all over again with the
>>> docheaders.

example how to use
for example page navigation frame could have this kind of function call

$this->content.= $this->doc->moduleBody($this->pageinfo,
$docHeaderButtons, $markers,'nav_frame','','refresh,csh');

'nav_frame' - name of the page in order to create configuration and/or
hook for buttons used in the navigation frame
'' - no left side buttons
'refresh,csh' - right side buttons

System works clever, but needs some changes also to alt_db_navframe.php etc.