[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug #7768: TCEForms extraFormHeaders do not work with docheaders

Jeff Segars jsegars at alumni.rice.edu
Mon Mar 24 16:01:13 CET 2008

Benjamin Mack wrote:
>  Hey,

>  I discussed this as well. Looks like this is a simple solution. +1
> after reading. Maybe I can do a functional test as well.

There's a sample extension at the bugtracker if you'd like to try it.
It doesn't do anything useful but does add content in the docheader.
>  What is usually inside the extraFormHeader? Because it'll scroll
> with the docbody and won't be visible all the time with that change.

Bernhard provided this screenshot [1] when the feature was originally
introduced.  He's using it to add some export options. In my case, I'm
adding a warning box above a Flexform with error messages when the
form data doesn't validate properly.

Thanks,
jeff