[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug #7601: Remove checkbox border from t3skin in Internet Explorer

Jeff Segars jsegars at alumni.rice.edu
Mon Mar 24 15:17:09 CET 2008

Helmut Hummel wrote:
>  This change:
>  --- typo3/sysext/t3skin/stylesheets/stylesheet_post.css(revision
> 3236) +++ typo3/sysext/t3skin/stylesheets/stylesheet_post.css(working
> copy)@@ -89,11 +89,21 @@
>    .checkbox,
>    .checkbox:hover,
>    input[type="checkbox"] {
>  +vertical-align: middle;
>    border: none;
>    background: none;
>    }

>  Has nothing to do with the bug description and makes the checkbox
> alignment in FF2 look bad (see screenshot). Removing it does not
> affect IE6, but makes the checkbox looks good again.

Thanks Helmut.  This was an attempt to clean up the checkbox alignment
below the form, where misalignment was more prominent once the borders
were gone.  This of course is far less important than the major
misalignment it caused in Firefox so I've removed the vertical-align
in a followup to the original bug.