[TYPO3-core] RFC: #7891: Docheader Class with Hook for dynamic change of docheaders

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at xetpoint.fi
Tue Mar 18 12:45:31 CET 2008

news:mailman.1.1205839174.25342.typo3-team-core at lists.netfielders.de...
 >> Steffen Kamper kirjoitti:
 >>> Hi
 >>>
 >>> This is an SVN patch request.
 >>>
 >>> Type: Bugfix
 >>>
 >>> Bugtracker references:
 >>> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=7891
 >>>
 >>> Branches: 4.2
 >>>
 >>> Problem:
 >>> atm the docheaders are static. With rendering template.php doesn't
know which module is rendered. There is no hook to change/add something
to docheaders
 >> but reading the diff I don't figure how to define for desired page
own button groups like your previous proposal.
 >> Every called page should have possibility to define buttons as desired.
 >> For example reload could be in nav frame on the right button group
but generally on the left.

 >> BTW. There has bee discussion NOT to use private function but
'protected final' - private function is extremely harmfull for XCLASSing.

 > there is no private method in the class.
 >
 > The hook delivers all you need:
 > * array of buttons
 > * templatefile (you can use your own)
 > so there is no problem to change anything or add something, no
xclassing is needed.

In the previous proposal was possiblity to define with an option the
buttons. Now any change needs hooks. I send you a proposal to set
generic or page level configuration. I don't like this solution.
-1 for this proposal