[TYPO3-core] RFC: #6670: Enable Tabs in Page Properties III

Malte Jansen mail at maltejansen.de
Sun Mar 16 16:49:57 CET 2008

Helmut Hummel schrieb:
> Hi Malte,
>
> Malte Jansen wrote:
>> ###REMINDER###
>>
>> There is one final core-dev missing....
>
> This change made by Ingo, conflicts your patch:
> http://code.typo3.org/v4/changeset/3415
>
> Can you update it respecting the change of position of options tab?

If there would be an +1 bei a core dev, it would make sense, but if I
make adjustments for this patch again, there will be a conflict again in
a few days.

I don't have the time to modifiy it again, because on tuesday and
wednesday I'll have exams.

Perhaps you could make the adjustments...

Cheers,

Malte