[TYPO3-core] RFC: #7396: hardcoded fieldset and legend around radio buttons

Martin Kutschker martin.kutschker-n0spam at no5pam-blackbox.net
Sat Mar 15 18:10:25 CET 2008

Ingo Renner schrieb:
> Hi Masi,
>
> as you requested the change of the patch I politely ask you to review it
> again and eventually give a vote on it.

Thanks for the changes.

A late idea - sorry! - is that maybe to name the markers differently:
###FIELD_ID### ###FIELD_LABEL###. So we can have the same mrlers for
other types if we choose to introduce them in 4.3 or later.

But +1 if nobody else objects.

Masi

PS: I stil feel that once you can change things with a wrap you want to
set the label dynamically with a stdWrap. But don't worry these guys
will file a bug report then :-)