[TYPO3-core] RFC: #7776: Page Filter enhancement: filter IDs

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Sat Mar 15 17:49:53 CET 2008

Steffen Kamper wrote:

Hi Steffen,

> your proposal sounds good. Why not start it with the filter? I can change
> the patch matching uid:xxx
> I would like to have such feature because in TS you often need the pids.
>
> (what brings up an idea to have a toggle button on top to display
> Pids+pagename on the fly and not only in userTS)

although I think that this wouldn't cause any trouble I ask you to
postpone that to 4.3

* this will keep it consistent when introduced simultaneously with the
live searchli
* safes us from work now
* this would require another beta
* I asked for important bugfixes only until 4.2 final now
* and let's us focus on getting 4.2 out the door...

Ingo

--
Ingo Renner