[TYPO3-core] RC1 scheduled for mid of next week, please get your final patches in!

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Thu Mar 13 00:00:26 CET 2008

Hi all,

I think we're pretty close to a version we can release. Only a handful
of issues are still open on the roadmap in the bugtracker. There's patch
available for most of the remaining issues, so let's please concentrate
on reviewing these and other important remainders.

I propose a stop of new patches for now so that we really can
concentrate on  the remaining issues. New RFCs should be sent in only
for really critical issues now.

Let's start the party and get the baby out of the door!

all the best
Ingo

P.S. TYPO3 is turning 10 this year, I think 4.2 is a cool release to
celebrate this anniversary properly!

--
Ingo Renner