[TYPO3-core] RFC: html cleaner corrupts RDF data in HTML comments

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Wed Mar 12 08:24:54 CET 2008

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] wrote:

Hi,

> Problem: if config.xhtml_clean=all is set in TS setup, html cleaner will
> convert all tags to lower case, including those in comments. RDF uses
> several upper-case tags and they are case-sensitive. Thus html cleaner
> corrupts this data.

+1 after reading! However, I guess this comment is wrong:

// Comment started in this token but it does end in the same token. Set
a flag to skip till the end of comment

should be this one I guess:

// Comment started in this token but it does _not_ end in the same
token. Set a flag to skip till the end of comment

Ingo

--
Ingo Renner