[TYPO3-core] small CSS changes (t3skin)

Stefan Galinski stefan.galinski at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 21:49:04 CET 2008

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] wrote:

> Helmut Hummel wrote:
>> I don't think so, unless we allow voting based on looking at screenshots
>> ;)
>
> This patch already got two -1s, so no commit.

Hi Helmut, Dmitry,

I can understand your concerns about the look&feel in other TYPO3 modules
and accept your decision. I will fix the design for my extension in another
way (use docheaders, own stylings and so on). Maybe my next patch will get
more acceptance at this list. ;-)

Regarding my patch there was a second part. The part sets the "cursor:
pointer" css style to all labels and buttons. Also it styles the button tag
like all other submit tags (consistency). If somebody wants this change in
the core then i can split this part from the original patch.

--
Stefan