[TYPO3-core] RFC: #7812: cObj CONTENT should be allowed with static_* tables

Georg Ringer mail-spam at ringerge.org
Tue Mar 11 00:03:29 CET 2008

Francois Suter wrote:
> This is an interesting idea and I tried it out, but I couldn't come up
> with the right TypoScript for rendering data fetched from the
> static_countries table :-(

I'm sorry, a new version is out and should work now really

> Could you post some example TS please so that this request can be tested
> properly?

I testet it with

lib.rfc7812 = CONTENT
lib.rfc7812 {
	table =  static_countries
	select {
		pidInList = 0
		max = 20
		orderBy =cn_official_name_en
	}

	renderObj = TEXT
	renderObj {
		value = {field:uid}: {field:cn_official_name_en} - {field:cn_capital}
		insertData = 1
	}
}

and you can see the result here:
http://www.ringer.it/test/rfc-7812-cobj-content-static.html

So you could use that to build a dropdown or any other thing via TS with it

Georg