[TYPO3-core] RFC: #7396: hardcoded fieldset and legend around radio buttons

Steffen Kamper steffen at sk-typo3.de
Sun Mar 9 11:39:06 CET 2008

"Ingo Renner" <ingo at typo3.org> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1204983281.23666.typo3-team-core at lists.netfielders.de...
> Hi,
>
> this is a SVN patch request.
>
> Type: Bugfix
>
> Branches: 4_2
>
> Bugtracker Reference:
> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=7396
>
> Problem:
> radio button groups are wrapped in a hardcoded fieldset and legend
> combination
>
> Solution:
> move that hardcoded HTML to TS and enable it by default to be backwards
> compatible
>

> Ingo
>
> --
> Ingo Renner
> TYPO3 Core Developer, Release Manager TYPO3 4.2

Hi,

+1 for moving the wrap from php to TS, I think that should be standard.

I'm a bit doubtful with the naming. That's remember me to all the wrapmodes
for menus which is difficult to know which wrap wraps what. So i like the
stdWrap-option for most cases, for Forms it could be useful to have
conditions too.

vg  Steffen