[TYPO3-core] RFC: #7396: hardcoded fieldset and legend around radio buttons

Martin Kutschker martin.kutschker-n0spam at no5pam-blackbox.net
Sun Mar 9 10:03:04 CET 2008

Ingo Renner schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> this is a SVN patch request.
>
> Type: Bugfix
>
> Branches: 4_2
>
> Bugtracker Reference:
> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=7396
>
> Problem:
> radio button groups are wrapped in a hardcoded fieldset and legend
> combination
>
> Solution:
> move that hardcoded HTML to TS and enable it by default to be backwards
> compatible

The patch does not do what the docs say. allWrap is only applied in
accessibility mode. The docs do not mention this. I stead they do talk
of compatibility. Why? The fieldset has been added deliberately. Please
rephrase to "default is ...." (or fix the spelling of "backwards").

But as the wrap is not apllied always I suggest to name it either
accessibilityWrap or do some TS wonders to be of effect only in this
mode. BTW, you made it a pure wrap. I'm pretty sure somebody will want
it to be a stdWrap :-)

Masi