[TYPO3-core] RFC: Fix bug #7729: Login screen needs to be XCLASSable

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at n0spam-blackbox.net
Tue Mar 4 09:42:51 CET 2008

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] schrieb:
> Hi!
>
> Martin Kutschker wrote:
>> But it's not consistent if 90% of the function within one file have a
>> tab and 10% don't. It's either or for me.
>
> Extdeveval may help. It can reformat the code according to CGL and does
> it well.

Granted. My point is that if I add one method to an existing class I don't
bother to change the formattig of the complete file. Therefore I like to
use the same formatting as the old code - whatever this is! If it's tabs,
I'll use tabs, if somebody cared an changed it to spaces or whatever I'll
do likewise.

Masi