[TYPO3-core] RFC: Resubmission of feature #1585: Logfile by Request URI + configuration of Empty Referer handling + logline hook

Jeff Segars jsegars at alumni.rice.edu
Mon Mar 3 20:25:18 CET 2008

Michael Stucki wrote:
>  --nextPart602272565.6SPtW9KdSR
> charset=iso-8859-15Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8Bit

>  Hi Steffen,
>>   better now before i forget, here is the correction as Masi
>> mentioned and also the variant using class constants as Ingo also
>>  favourisited.

>  I have made some more changes to your patch, fixed some minor
> glitches andmoved similar error messages to their own variables...

I can give a +1 based on reading for the code cleanups and a +1 based
on reading and testing for the sysLog changes.  I haven't followed the
discussion closely before, so I'll need some more time to review the
changes with the extended Apache log.

Just figured I'd go ahead and give me +1s on the first part in case
someone more familiar with the second part is already reviewing.