[TYPO3-core] Checkbox "Disable RTE editor" removed - why?

Helmut Hummel typo3 at jhpc.de
Mon Mar 3 17:44:04 CET 2008

Hi Michael,

Michael Stucki schrieb:

> All fine, however this would mean the checkbox is removed in 4.2, and
> probably comes back again in 4.3. Which would be bad.
>
> So please, could you re-add it?

Although I clearly see your (and Peters) point, I tend to not to do so.

> I will forward this message to Jens Hoffmann as this is GUI relevant, and he
> might share your opinion - though I guess he doesn't.

The cleanest way to solve this would be a htmlarea plugin, which adds a button
to enable db-view (similar to HTML view). But I don't know, if this is (easily)
possible.

--
lib.salutation = TEXT
lib.salutation.value = Kind regards, Helmut