[TYPO3-core] FYI: removing the page tree filter toggle

Steffen Kamper steffen at sk-typo3.de
Mon Mar 3 13:35:10 CET 2008

"Dmitry Dulepov [typo3]" <dmitry at typo3.org> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1204546211.9422.typo3-team-core at lists.netfielders.de...
> Hi!
>
> Ingo Renner wrote:
>> here's how it looks
>
> What does the icon before input do? Normally icon goes after and means
> "click me to search". Icon before is used when it opens pop up options or
> something else.
>
> --

in this case the icon shows a "pictual" description. This is Filter only and
not a search. Later it will be both and then it can indicate the modus
(filter or search).

I'm not sure but i think there should be a help (csh) for the filter too, i
also recognized problems when using the option showPageIdWithTitle

vg  Steffen