[TYPO3-core] RFC: Fix bug (feature?) #2019: Unable to add a Querystring to a <LINK> id/type-pair

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Sun Mar 2 23:05:46 CET 2008

Hi Stanislas,

>> +1 from testing.
>> I was even able to modify the link in HTML source mode (FF).
>
> Strange way of testing whether the feature is working in RTE or not.
> Obviously, the patch is incomplete in order to "make much sense".

Can't speak for Masi, but I disagree that it is incomplete. It is just not
used by the RTE currently, and that's why I wrote to you about it.
However, this doesn't mean that the feature cannot be used at all!

One example it can be used for is to create language switches in TEXT
elements without needing to make an external URL out of it...

- michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out