[TYPO3-core] RFC: Fix bug (feature?) #2019: Unable to add a Querystring to a <LINK> id/type-pair

Martin Kutschker martin.kutschker-n0spam at no5pam-blackbox.net
Sun Mar 2 18:01:56 CET 2008

Michael Stucki schrieb:
> I think I have reviewed plenty of issues now, so may I ask to get this
> simple patch tested?

Seems to be simple enough. I hope it doesn't conflict with any new RTE
enhancements. Adding query string arguments to LINK doesn't make much
sense if it isn't supported by the RTE.

+1 from testing.

What I didn't expect that this code in the RTE would work:

This was saved (in the BE) correctly and displayed fine in the FE. I was
even able to modify the link in HTML source mode (FF).

Masi