[TYPO3-core] RFC: Resubmission of feature #1585: Logfile by Request URI + configuration of Empty Referer handling + logline hook

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Sun Mar 2 02:33:43 CET 2008

Steffen Kamper wrote:

>> You are right of course. I was just uploading this patch which I used
>> some time ago on a customers site. However, using syslog is indeed
>> better.
>>
>> So it seems like only some little parts of the patch remain to be done.
>> Anyone who wants to take care of it?
>
> please have a look to attached patch, i think this easy change is all what
> is needed. I used "fatal error" for any pageError and the function
> pageErrorHandler is called with each error while page render.

Good one, although I don't think that 404 errors are fatal. But that would
be a small thing to change, so +1 based on reading.

By the way, my first patch took care of some more things. For example, it
finally appends the fe_user name to the access-logfile, so maybe you can
fix this as well?

- michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out