[TYPO3-core] RFC: Add feature #6547: Allow ignoring of the the no_cache parameter

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Sun Mar 2 02:13:51 CET 2008

REMINDER

Well I consider this a security related feature because this can in
theory be used for DOS attacks. But of course, the primary goal is to
help getting rid of any no_cache usage.

Attached is a new patch which calls t3lib_div::sysLog() in every case
when $TSFE->set_no_cache() is called. This will be pretty helpful to see
 how often and because of what the caching was disabled.

Comments: There is no easy way to trigger this when $TSFE->no_cache is
set directly. We could probably protect it and enforce usage of
$TSFE->set_no_cache(), but then again this might block some existing
(faulty) extensions...

The code is pretty simple so it should be easy to approve this change.
Thanks in advance!

- michael

--
Use a newsreader! Check out