[TYPO3-core] Reminder#3: RFC: Bug 1477 and 3013 - xhtml_cleaning corrupts javascript

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Sat Mar 1 23:59:59 CET 2008

Hi Franz,

> Please, let this bug get fixed in TYPO3 4.2.
>
> Thanks.

As far as I can see you have received plenty of feedbacks and better
suggestions on how to solve this problem, but at the same time refused to
even look at them! Instead you asked on February 16:

"What is wrong with my patch? What is missing? What should be changed?
 It has already been sent to the Core list."

After having one more look at it, I would simply say that I just don't like
the way you have solved this. Your changes apply directly inside the loop
which could have many pitfalls.

Just have a look at the alternative patches made by me or Sebastian
(attached to duplicate issue number #1292) and you will see what I mean,
and this is definitely a much more safe attempt on solving this problem.

If you are really interested to solve this, you should either start to
explain why your patch is so much better, or otherwise publish a new RFC
using one of the alternative patches.

- michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out